Kasbah Du Toubkal - The Morocco's premier mountain retreat
“It is worth flying out to Morocco for just one night in this remarkable hotel, a role model for how tourism can help, not hinder…”
Barnaby Rogerson, Cadogan Guides
There are plenty of Gites and Hotels in the village of Imlil but Kasbah Du Toubkal is without a doubt the premier accommodation spot, not just in Imlil but in the whole of the High Atlas region as well.
The place is a peaceful, rustic mountain retreat with respectable ecologically friendly policies such as collecting rubbish from local villages, recycling, filtering spring water and generally encouraging responsible tourism. There is a range of different sleeping arrangements, from dorms and standard rooms to suites, self-catering-style apartments (with kitchen/living room/all mod-cons). Other amenities include a wonderful restaurant (no alcohol is sold on site, but you are free to bring your own), Hammam and plunge pool, and a panoramic roof terrace that looks out over local villages and verdant valleys.
The Kasbah restaurant offers a unique setting to enjoy high-quality local food while enjoying the relaxation and quietness of the area.
- 14 comfortable rooms to accommodate different family arrangements
- Balconies overlooking the valley and gardens
- Moroccan hammam, or steam bath
- In-house restaurant serving authentic Berber cuisine
- Mules that transport guests into town
- Conference room for business travelers and special activities
- Free Wi-fi available intermittently throughout the property
No. of rooms
Standard Double Room, en suite
Superior Double Room, en suite
Deluxe Double Room, en suite
Garden House (3 en-suite bedrooms) based on 6 people