Charming family-run Lodge with outstanding restaurant in the Ait Souka village
A walnut orchard shades the valley path east of Imlil to this eight-room guesthouse, where visitor are received like long-lost relatives by Houssein and his family.
Cosy, comfortable bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, one with a tadelakt tub. The sunny terrace is ideal after a morning trek, internet and washing machines are available, and homemade meals include soup, tajine and dessert.
There is an excellent restaurant, with a kitchen open all day. They offer a buffet breakfast including a selection of local products
- 4 standard rooms have showers
- 4 Superior rooms have double and single bed and have a bath
- 1 triple En suite room
- 1 family room 4 persons max
- 1 two bedrooms Apartment 100 m square : 2 en suite rooms , kitchen, sitting room with TV
- In-house restaurant serving authentic Berber cuisine
- Mules that transport guests into town
- Free Wi-fi available in the common area
Prices start from 15 Euros