Douar Samra is a part of Tamatert village in Imlil valley with breathtaking views.
At the east end of the valley facing Imlil, a trail zigzags among lowslung houses made of pise: the triple-decker one is Douar Samra Imlil guesthouse. A sheep parked on a nearby rooftop bleats a neighbourly hello, and hewn stone steps lead to candlelit, wood-beamed guest rooms. Donkeys deliver luggage, but there’s wi-fi in the organic garden and aperitifs with terrace sunsets. Garden rooms accommodate families, and for romance, there’s an alpine wood cabin.
Breakfast and Dinner are included in the price of the room.
- Breakfast (coffee, chocolate, tea, orange juice, jams and homemade pancakes)
- Moroccan traditional dinner (3 courses). Douar Samra can also arrange vegetarian meals given sufficient advance notice
- 3 Bedrooms in the Main House, 3 mini-suites are in the garden house and 2 tree houses at Douar Samra
- Free Wi-Fi In common areas
- In-house restaurant serving home made meals with local products
- Mules that transport guests into the village
- #1 property on TripAdvisor in Imlil
No. of rooms
Bedroom in the Main House
Mini-suite in the Garden House